| Recommended Action
Grant Write permissions to the user or the group, for the specific report, that the user/group wants to do a SaveAs. To achieve this, do the following:
- From the CUIC Home Page, click Security > User Permissions.
- If you want to assign permissions to a user group, select the Assigned Group Permissions tab.
- If you want to assign permissions to a user, select the Assigned User Permissions tab.
- Select Reports as the category in the Permissions For box and browse to locate the specific report for which you want to modify the permissions.
- Select the user or the user group for which you want to modify the permissions. In case of user groups, you can selectively modify the permissions of specific users in the group by selecting only those users.
- Click Set Permissions.
- In the Set Permissions page, select Read, Excecute, and Write.
- Click OK.