| Problem Summary
|| What do these error log entries mean?
| Error Message
- -710 errors
- -239 Errors
- -271 Errors
| Possible Cause
- For -710 errors, one thread of the reporting subsystem is not disconnecting at purge time, and its prepared statements are out of date after a purge.
- For -239 errors, Fake New Call entries are listed in the error log. This is not a fatal error and can be safely ignored.
- For -271 errors, the database disk is full. Verify through OAMP DBDetails. Purge has probably not been run for some time.
| Recommended Action
- For -710 errors, add a scheduled task to stop the reporting server one minute before the purge starts. Add a second scheduled task to restart the reporting server five minutes after the purge has started. This means a total adding four new scheduled tasks, as the purge runs twice daily.
- For -239 errors, N/A.
- For -271 errors. Run the purge. WARNING, if purge has not been run, then data has been collecting into the remainder fragment which will eventually purge off with a subsequent loss of all data stored therein.
|| Release 7.0(2)
| Associated CDETS #