|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
- Performance Routing (PfR) has many features, provides many services and has a great flexibility.
- This page lists the most common deployment scenarios.
Using IOS 15M/T or IOS-XE 3.x before IOS 15.2(3)T and IOS-XE 3.6
Enterprise Intranet Solution Guides:
- Basic - Load Balancing
- Enterprise - Advanced Load Balancing, Class Based Routing
- Enterprise - Data, Dual-homed to two IP-VPN Service Providers
- Enterprise - Dual VPN - Primary path on MPLS-VPN, secondary path on Public WAN with DMVPN
- Enterprise - Fast Failover
Internet Edge Solution Guides:
- Internet - Outbound Load Balancing
- Internet - Inbound Load Balancing
- Internet - Implementing Cost Policies
Using IOS 15M/T or IOS-XE 3.x after IOS 15.2(3)T and IOS-XE 3.6
IOS 15.2(3)T and IOS-XE 3.6 are both major releases for PfR. They support the first phase of the simplification initiative - See PfR News for more information.