Revision as of 07:39, 23 October 2013 by Jbarozet
- Performance Routing (PfR) has many features, provides many services and has a great flexibility.
- This page lists the most recent and important news and changes.
IOS 15.2(3)T and IOS-XE 3.6 and later support significant simplification enhancements.
See PfR Simplification for more information.
PfR Heard On The Net (unverified)
- Cisco’s WAN / MPLS Redundancy Silver Bullet
- NetMasterClass, LLC -- Self Paced Products: Lesson CIERSV4: Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S - Lesson V4.0 Upgrade
- 1.IPv6 multicasting
- 2.Zone Based Firewalls
- 3.Optimized Edge Routing (OER), Performance Based Routing (PfR)
- Block 3: Optimized Edge Routing(OER)/Performance Based Routing (PfR)
- • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 1 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 2 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 3 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 4 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 5 • Optimized Edge Routing – BGP Part 1 • Optimized Edge Routing – BGP Part 2
- Live Online Group Mentoring
- Monday 06/27/11 12pm or 7pm Attaining Connectivity Beyond the Link-Layer – OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Policy Routing and OER/PfR
- 2bccie.com (unverified)