Revision as of 22:03, 14 January 2013 by R.heggelund
- Performance Routing (PfR) has many features, provides many services and has a great flexibility.
- This page lists the most recent and important news and changes.
IOS 15.2(3)T and IOS-XE 3.6
As part of the simplification initiative, IOS 15.2(3)T brings a lot of changes. Table below summarizes the changes for load-balancing and resolvers.
|Current Solution||After 15.2(3)T / XE 3.6|
|Support utilization and range resolvers||Remove utilization and range resolvers|
|Delay, range, utilization resolvers are the default resolvers||Load-balancing is used as the last resolver and cannot be disabled. Resolver range and utilization removed.|
|Do random resolver for all qualified exits that satisfy the configured criteria||Do load balancing for all qualified exits that satisfy the configured criteria then random selection|
|Cost resolver can be configured with a higher priority than performance resolver in a policy||No priority option for resolver cost-min. It is always handled after any performance resolver|
|Trigger range OOP by comparing the load of an exit to all other exits.||Trigger range OOP by comparing the load of an exit to all other exits in the same group.|
|Check the soft limit before calling the resolver||Check soft limit of all exits before entering the resolver. If none of exits are below the limit, make selection by ignoring the soft limit.|
PfR Heard On The Net (unverified)
- Cisco’s WAN / MPLS Redundancy Silver Bullet
- NetMasterClass, LLC -- Self Paced Products: Lesson CIERSV4: Cisco 360 Learning Program for CCIE R&S - Lesson V4.0 Upgrade
- 1.IPv6 multicasting
- 2.Zone Based Firewalls
- 3.Optimized Edge Routing (OER), Performance Based Routing (PfR)
- Block 3: Optimized Edge Routing(OER)/Performance Based Routing (PfR)
- • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 1 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 2 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 3 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 4 • Optimized Edge Routing – Static Routes Part 5 • Optimized Edge Routing – BGP Part 1 • Optimized Edge Routing – BGP Part 2
- Live Online Group Mentoring
- Monday 06/27/11 12pm or 7pm Attaining Connectivity Beyond the Link-Layer – OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Policy Routing and OER/PfR
- 2bccie.com (unverified)