|Line 15:||Line 15:|
*[[PfR:Technology_Overview|Performance Routing Technology Overview]]
*[[PfR:Technology_Overview | Performance Routing Technology Overview]]
*[[PfR:Solutions|Performance Routing Solution Guides]]
*[[PfR:Solutions | Performance Routing Solution
*[[Performance Routing FAQs|Performance Routing FAQs]]
*[[PfR:FN|Performance Routing Feature Names]]
*[[Performance Routing FAQs | Performance Routing FAQs]]
*[[PfR:FN | Performance Routing Feature Names]]
Revision as of 22:57, 15 November 2010
| Welcome to Cisco Performance Routing (PfR) DocWiki.
Performance Routing (PfR), which was formerly known as Optimized Edge Routing (OER), is the general term used for features that take into account diverse WAN characteristics and make an informed-decision on the best path to reach a network or application, given multiple choices that may have varied performance characteristics. PfR by its nature takes into account the network performance, delay, loss, and link loading, where traditional routing protocols typically rely solely on cost (total bandwidth) once reachability, in that there is a neighbor relationship between routers, exists across a WAN link.
- Performance Routing Technology Overview
- Performance Routing Solution Guides
- Performance Routing Troubleshooting Guides
- Performance Routing FAQs
- Performance Routing Feature Names
We encourage registered Cisco.com users to contribute to this wiki to collaborate on Cisco product documentation. You do not need to log in to read the text. However, you must log in to edit the text. Select the "edit" tab to edit an article or select the "discussion" tab to submit questions or comments about documentation content.
If you want to ask a question, post a comment, or discuss an issue regarding a specific article:
- Log in
- Navigate to the article in question
- Click the Discussion tab at the top of the page
- Edit the Discussion page as described above under Editing
- To start a different thread under a new subheading on the Discussion page, click the + tab at the top of the page instead of the Edit tab.