|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (Packaged CCE) is a predesigned, bounded deployment model of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise. Customers whose contact center requirements fit the boundaries of the solution can enjoy the advantages of the simplified management interface, smaller hardware footprint, and reduced time to install. These customers can also benefit from the comprehensive feature set of Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal. The solution comes packaged with Cisco Unified Intelligence Center for comprehensive reporting and Cisco Finesse desktop software for an enhanced, next-generation desktop experience.
This wiki page consolidates and catalogs the resources that are available for Packaged CCE.
Packaged CCE Sales Enablement
- Partner Community - Sales Enablement for Cisco field and Cisco partners.
- Ordering Guide - Cisco Customer Contact Solutions Ordering Guide.
Packaged CCE Technical Documentation
- All Technical Documents
- Product Specification – Details the design, software / hardware requirements and capacity limits for Packaged CCE.
- Installation and Configuration Guide – Explains how to install Packaged CCE, including both Golden Template cloning method and Direct Install method.
- Release Notes - New features, notes, and defect resolutions for each release.
- Troubleshooting – Troubleshooting Tips for Packaged CCE.
Packaged CCE Training Videos
- Video 1 - Introduction to Packaged CCE 9.0. Coming soon!
- Video 2 - How to Install and Setup Packaged CCE. Coming soon!
Packaged CCE Discussion Forums
- Discussion Forum - for Cisco field and Cisco partners.
Packaged CCE Developer Community
- Cisco Developer Network – Developer Community for Packaged CCE, documents APIs and provides a discussion forum for developers to interact.
Packaged CCE Software Downloads
- Software Download - Download OVA files and Golden Template tool.