| Problem Summary
|| The PIM is stuck in the ACTIVATING state
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- A timeout socket error will usually be observed in the log for this and the next two problems.
- Are the IP addresses in the A and B PIM correct for their respective primary and standby Expert Advisor runtimes?
- Is the Port correct in icm setup?
- Has the ProtocolVersion registry setting for the PIM been changed to 13 if you are using aversion of ICM prior to Unified ICM 7.5(1)?
| Recommended Action
- Verify Expert Advisor is up and running.
- Also the A and B side Expert Advisors should match on each side (I.E. A side should point to A/A, B side should point to B/B.
- The port should always be 42067.
- You will see an OPEN_REQ get sent but it will be rejected in the log for this failure.
|| Release 7.6(1).
| Associated CDETS #