Cisco OpenStack Installer is a packaged reference version of OpenStack provided by Cisco free of charge and as open source software for the community.
Read more about Cisco OpenStack Installer, or see below for specific information and installation instructions.
Send questions or comments about Cisco OpenStack Installer documentation, including this docwiki, to mailto://email@example.com.
Havana (latest release)
- Havana High-Availability Manual Deployment Guide.
- Havana Deployment Guide. Deploy Havana in one of several deployment scenarios using instructions on this wiki, or download the Cisco OpenStack Installer Deployment Guide in PDF format from github.
- Havana All In One Deployment Guide. Get started quickly by deploying a small OpenStack system on a single server using the Cisco OpenStack Installer All In One scenario.
- Havana 2-Role Deployment Guide.
Grizzly (previous release)
- Grizzly MultiNode Deployment Guide.
- Grizzly Automated High Availability Deployment Guide.
- Grizzly All in One Deployment Guide.
- Troubleshooting. Find solutions to common installation problems.
- Support email. Cisco OpenStack Installer support is offered on a best effort basis at this email: mailto://firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OpenStack_and_Heartbleed. Find updates about the Heartbleed vulnerability in relation to Cisco OpenStack Installer.
- General Information about Cisco OpenStack Installer for Havana. Includes supported components, system requirements, and support information.
- Bug Tracker and Software Enhancement (Blueprint) Tracker. Bug and enhancement reports are publicly available from the project tracking page on LaunchPad.
- Bug Submission Tutorial Learn how to file bugs against Cisco OpenStack Installer.
- System Requirements. System requirements for Cisco OpenStack Installer.
- Get non-Cisco-specific information from the OpenStack community at Ask OpenStack and the OpenStack Wiki.