| Recommended Action
- If necessary, switch the DB publisher from the crashed node to the working node.
- Remove the crashed node from the cluster by executing the Remove option in Control Center Server Configuration page in the Cisco Unified CCX Application Administration web interface on the non-crashed node.
- For instructions, see "Removing a Server" in the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Administration Guide.
- Re-image the crashed node.
- Re-install Cisco Unified CCX on the crashed node, and execute the Add To Cluster selection as part of the Cisco Unified CCX Administration configuration.
For information on installation instructions, see the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Installation Guide: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/prod_installation_guides_list.html
| Note: ||Disable all virus scanning (McAfee, Norton, Symantec etc.), and the Cisco Security Agent during your installation and upgrade procedures.|