(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 23:02, 17 June 2009
| Problem Summary
|| The call fails in Unified ICM or is routed to the wrong Assignment Queue (AQ).
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| If the ROUTE_REQUEST is not found in the runtime log, the call fails in Unified ICM.
| Recommended Action
- Does the ICM Gateway Process on the runtime server receive the routing request from the Contact Manager? Search for ROUTE_REQUEST in the runtime log.
- View the available log files from the CLI: file list activelog mmca/logs/runtime.
- View the appropriate log file from the CLI: file view activelog mmca/logs/runtime/LOGILENAME.
- If not found, the call fails before it reaches the ICM Gateway Process on the runtime server.
- Does the ICM Gateway process on the runtime receive the routing response from the PIM? Search for ROUTE_SELECT in the log. If not found, the call fails in Unified ICM.
- Does the RouteSelected value in the ROUTE_SELECT log message match the Incoming label for the AQ to which the call is routed? If not, the call is routed to the wrong AQ.
|| Release 7.6(1).
| Associated CDETS #