How to Write Up a Configuration Example
Back to Main Page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 8.x
This article tells you how to write a Wiki article about how to configure components on Cisco Unified Presence – to share with other Cisco Unified Presence users!
1. Understand and test the configuration that you want to share with your peers and other Wiki users. Know what you want to do, how to do it, and that it actually works!
2. Sign in to the Documentation Wiki. If it is your first time to sign in to the Wiki, you will need to register with Cisco.com.
3. Open the Configuration Examples page.
4. Simply click on the next available (empty) Configuration Example template (called Configuration Example Template X) and follow the guidelines that we give you at the top of the template!
5. If you need to, learn to format your Wiki text as you write:
- By clicking the Edit page button on this Cisco Unified Presence article to read the source
- By reading the Text Formatting Rules here: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Formatting
- By experimenting