| Problem Summary
- Logout button is not enabled.
- (IPCC specific): Agent gets logged out unexpectedly (did not intend to log out)
- (under all ACDs) Agents are getting intermittently logged out of their CTI applications
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
- Agent may not be in the appropriate state required for logout. #
- There are several possible causes of this symptom:
- There is a timeout called "Logout Non-activity time" that will logout an agent after a certain period of time (maximum 7200 seconds or 2 hours). It is part of the AgentDeskSettings and can be configured using the ICM Configuration Manager.
- There may be another CTI Toolkit using the same agent and instrument from another location. If that client logs out, your softphone will be logged out as well.
- If your agent is a member of an agent team, your supervisor may have logged you out.
- A status of Offline means that some element in the system has failed or gone offline.
- When the PIM is set to /LOAD 1, and two CTI OS Servers are connected to the same CTI Server, the following situation may occur:
- Agent mode connection for agent A established to CTI OS A
- Agent mode connection for agent A established to CTI OS B
- Disconnect agent mode connection from CTI OS A
- At this point, the agent using the application with the connection established to CTI OS B is logged out.
| Recommended Action
- This varies from switch to switch. For example, with IPCC the agent has to be in a Not Ready state to be able to logout.
- There are several workarounds depending on the issue:
- The Logout Non-activity timeout cannot be disabled at this time.
- To prevent duplicate logins to the same agentID/instrument, use the registry key "RejectIfAlreadyLoggedIn" in the ConnectionProfile being used. For details, see the “Duplicate Login” information in the General Softphone: Login problems section.
- The system will automatically recover from this situation. Wait for the status bar to indicate Online and login again.
- Check the status bar.
- Under such conditions, to ensure that the agents are not logged out, configure the PIM for /LOAD 0.
|| Release 7.5(x)
| Associated CDETS #