Downloading OVA Templates for UC Applications
(Difference between revisions)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 19:35, 7 June 2011
The configuration of a UC Application virtual machine must match a supported virtual machine template.
Perform the following procedure to obtain the virtual machine template for a UC Application on Virtualized Servers:
- Go to Unified Communications Virtualization Downloads (including OVA/OVF Templates).
- Determine the OVA download location for the UC Application.
- Proceed to the the applicable Cisco download page determined from Step 2 above.
- To download a single OVA file, click the Download File button next to that file. To download multiple OVA files, click the Add to Cart button next to each file that you want to download, then click on the Download Cart link. A Download Cart page appears.
- Click the Proceed with Download button on the Download Cart page. A Software License Agreement page appears.
- Read the Software License Agreement, then click the Agree button
- On the next page, click on either the Download Manager link (requires Java) or the Non Java Download Option link. A new browser window appears.
- If you selected Download Manager, a Select Location dialog box appears. Specify the location where you want to save the file, and click Open to save the file to your local machine.
- If you selected Non Java Download Option, click the Download link on the new browser window. Specify the location and save the file to your local machine.