The scope of DocWiki is specifically limited to technical documentation — "manuals," "guides," or other document types— describing Cisco products. As a general rule, if the information being added would be appropriate in Cisco technical documentation, it's appropriate for DocWiki.
Anything that would be found in a typical printed Cisco manual is appropriate for DocWiki. This includes:
- Command reference manuals
- Installation and maintenance manuals
- Design guides
- Release notes
and similar documentation.
Out of scope
DocWiki is not intended to be a general-purpose wiki with information on Cisco products. The following would be considered out of scope:
- Tutorial and application information, such as that found in Cisco Press books
- Information that would identify a specific customer's use of Cisco products
- Case studies
- Sales and marketing collateral
and similar information.