We welcome your input!
If you want to add or correct information in a DocWiki article:
- Log in
- Click the Edit tab
- Make the changes
- Please write a brief summary of your change in the Summary Box, and click Show Preview to check your changes
- Click Save Page when you're happy with your change
If you want to ask a question, post a comment, or discuss an issue regarding a specific article:
- Log in
- Navigate to the article in question
- Click the Leave a Comment tab at the top of the page
- Edit the Leave a Comment page as described above under Editing
- To start a different thread under a new subheading on the Leave a Comment page, click the + tab at the top of the page instead of the Edit tab.
In most cases the workarounds 2 and 3 does not work until we set - os secure permissive
Can we please add this command as initial step - utils os secure permissive before customer can run the VMTools upgrade
Regards Pradeep vaka
General Comments and Questions
If you have general comments or questions about DocWiki, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.