Welcome to Cisco DocWiki. This wiki lets Cisco users, customers, partners and employees improve Cisco product documentation by contributing their own suggestions, corrections, and new information directly. Feel free to contribute!
Cisco DocWiki is public. Anyone may read anything on DocWiki, without logging in.
If you want to comment on or contribute to Cisco DocWiki, you must first log in. To get a login, you must register with Cisco.com. Note that Cisco.com "guest" account credentials are insufficient as a DocWiki login.
DocWiki is based on the MediaWiki software platform. Many other wikis, such as Wikipedia, use the same software. If you are new to the MediaWiki platform and need help using it, see the Help:Editing page.
Policies and Guidelines
DocWiki content is intended to be complete, accurate, useful, and safe. To help ensure your contributions meet these standards, please observe the following policies and guidelines:
- DocWiki:Article Titling describes the style and format for article titles, to help users find articles and avoid collisions between article names.
- DocWiki:Content Arbitration describes the method for resolving content disputes.
- DocWiki:No Promotion details the requirement that DocWiki not be used to promote products or services, Cisco's or otherwise.
- DocWiki:No Proprietary Information describes the requirements that DocWiki contain only public information, and for sanitization of examples.
- DocWiki:Scope summarizes the types of content and contributions that are appropriate for inclusion on DocWiki.
- DocWiki:Style describes the style and formatting guidelines for content on DocWiki
- DocWiki:Vulnerabilities outlines DocWiki policies with respect to publishing information about product security vulnerabilities.
Cisco reserves to right to alter or delete contributions that do not respect these policies and guidelines. Contributors who violate them consistently may be banned from further contribution.