Revision as of 18:12, 14 October 2013 by Jessrami
|Note:||Always disable LRO for Finesse, as it can cause extreme latency issues with Internet Explorer 8 and 9 logins and agent state changes. http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/Network:_Finesse_system_experiences_intermittent_network_issues|
To disable LRO, follow this procedure:
- Log into the ESXi host or its vCenter with vSphere Client.
- Select the host > Configuration > Advanced Settings.
- Select Net and scroll down slightly more than half way.
- Set the following parameters from 1 to 0:
- Reboot the ESXi host to activate these changes.
Your guest VMs should now have normal TCP networking performance.
|Back to: Unified Communications in a Virtualized Environment|