|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
Revision as of 14:36, 7 May 2013 by Daluu
To disable LRO, follow this procedure:
- Log into the ESXi host or its vCenter with vSphere Client.
- Select the host > Configuration > Advanced Settings.
- Select Net and scroll down slightly more than half way.
- Set the following parameters from 1 to 0:
- Reboot the ESXi host to activate these changes.
Your guest VMs should now have normal TCP networking performance.
|Back to: Unified Communications in a Virtualized Environment|