(Difference between revisions)
m (1 revision)
Revision as of 16:48, 7 May 2013
To disable LRO, follow this procedure:
- Log into the ESXi host or its vCenter with vSphere Client.
- Select the host > Configuration > Advanced Settings.
- Select Net and scroll down slightly more than half way.
- Set the following parameters from 1 to 0:
- Reboot the ESXi host to activate these changes.
Your guest VMs should now have normal TCP networking performance.
|Back to: Unified Communications in a Virtualized Environment|