(Difference between revisions)
Revision as of 00:49, 1 October 2010
Desktop: Agent State Changes
| Problem Summary
|| What state changes can an agent make?
| Error Message
|| Invalid state change
| Possible Cause
| Recommended Action
|| An agent can change from:
- AGENT_STATE_LOGIN to AGENT_STATE_LOGOUT and vice versa
- AGENT_STATE_AVAILABLE (Ready) to AGENT_STATE_NOT_READY
- AGENT_STATE_NOT_READY to AGENT_STATE_AVAILABLE (Ready), AGENT_STATE_LOGOUT, or AGENT_STATE_NOT_READY with a different Reason Code
- AGENT_STATE_TALKING on an incoming or outbound call to AGENT_STATE_NOT_READY or AGENT_STATE_AVAILABLE if wrapup is not allowed or is optional.
- AGENT_STATE_WORK_READY (CCE only) on an incoming or outbound call to AGENT_STATE_NOT_READY or AGENT_STATE_AVAILABLE if wrapup is required or is optional.
Note that AGENT_STATE_WORK_NOT_READY is not supported in Finesse.
Also note that these states are supported, but a change to them occurs because of call events. The agent does not control them or actively select them in the Desktop:
- AGENT_STATE_BUSY_OTHER (CCE only)
- AGENT_STATE_UNKNOWN (CCE only)
- AGENT_STATE_ACTIVE (CCE only)
- AGENT_STATE_PAUSED (CCE only)
- AGENT_STATE_INTERRUPTED (CCE only)
- AGENT_STATE_NOT_ACTIVE (CCE only)
|| Release 8.5(1)
| Associated CDETS #