Create Contact Center Troubleshooting Tips
Welcome to Contact Center's Create Troubleshooting Tips Page!
To contribute to this collection, follow this procedure:
- Log into DocWikidev using your Cisco.com credentials.
- Enter the name of your new tip in the input box below and click Create Troubleshooting Tip. A new page opens.
- Change the <Tip Title> and the information for each field as required.
- Copy the required category (or categories) from the following list and add it to the bottom of your new page and click Save.
- Unified ICM/CCE & Hosted
- CTI OS option
- Unified CVP
- Unified Expert Advisor (direct or option)
- Unified IS
- Unified CCX
- Cisco Mobile Supervisor option
- Support tools
- EIM/WIM option
- For Unified CCE: [[Category:Unified EIM/WIM for Unified CCE, Release 4.2]]
- For Unified CCX: [[Category:Unified EIM/WIM for Unified CCX, Release 4.2]]
Tip 1: Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with setting up a new Category. The categories in red font indicate that these pages are not available.
Tip 2: If your category and pages are set up accurately, your newly-created tip will automatically show up in the required product/release category.
Tip 3: See the Guidelines to Create Contact Center Tips page for a list of mandatory requirements to make this community page effective for all.
|Note:||If you enter the name of a tip that already exists, the existing page with that title will appear in the edit window.|