Create Contact Center Troubleshooting Tips
Welcome to Contact Center's Create Troubleshooting Tips Page!
To contribute to this collection, follow this procedure:
- Log into DocWikidev using your Cisco.com credentials.
- Enter the name of your new tip in the input box below and click Create Troubleshooting Tip. A new page opens.
- Change the <Tip Title> and the information for each field as required.
- Copy the required category (or categories) from the following list and add it to the bottom of your new page and click Save.
- Unified ICM/CCE & Hosted
- Unified ICM Hosted
- Unified System CCE
- CTI OS option
- Unified CVP
- Unified Expert Advisor (direct or option)
- Unified IS
- Unified CCX
- Unified IP IVR option
- Cisco Mobile Supervisor option
- CAD, CSD, IP Phone Agent options
- Enterprise reporting option
- Support tools
- CRM connector options (SAP, Microsoft, Peoplesoft, Salesforce)
- Management portal option
- EIM/WIM option
- For Unified CCE: [[Category:Unified EIM/WIM for Unified CCE, Release 4.2]]
- For Unified CCX: [[Category:Unified EIM/WIM for Unified CCX, Release 4.2]]
- WFO option (QM and WFM)
Tip 1: Contact Chittal or Chris if you need help with setting up a new Category.
Tip 2: If your category and pages are set up accurately, your newly-created tip will automatically show up in the required product/release category.
Tip 3: See the Unified Expert Advisor, Release 7.6(1) page for different samples.
|Note:||If you enter the name of a tip that already exists, the existing page with that title will appear in the edit window.|