Comprehensive exercise common issues
This section includes common symptoms and possible causes for failure of the Comprehensive exercise calls.
Note: The content focuses on ICM-specific and comprehensive-unique issues. Many issues common to the standalone exercises have their counterparts in the Comprehensive exercise. For more suggestions and other error messages, refer to topics related to general troubleshooting issues, and common audio responses and error messages.
- Neither DN provides any response...the line is silent and the call does not connect or terminate
- One DN works properly but the other one does not
- There is no response and the call disconnects after a few seconds
- The customhelloworld message plays, but the call does not transfer to the designated VoIP extension
- Receive a busy signal when you place a call