| Problem Summary
|| Clicking the "Emergency" and/or "Supervisor Assist" buttons on the Agent desktop causes an error message.
| Error Message
| Possible Cause
|| There are several reasons for this symptom:
- The agent may be in an inappropriate state. The "Emergency" and "Supervisor Assist" buttons operate similarly to the "Make Call" button in that they make a call to the supervisor.
- The supervisor may be in an inappropriate state.
- There may be a problem with the ICM configuration.
| Recommended Action
- In order for these buttons to function correctly the agent must be in a state that allows it to make a call (for example, with IPCC, the agent must be in Not Ready state).
- The supervisor must be in Available/Ready state.
- This functionality requires an ICM script (refer to CTI OS System Manager Guide for Cisco ICM/IPCC Enterprise & Hosted Editions) for routing these calls as well as Supervisor and Agent Team configuration. A good test is to try this functionality with CTITest (emergency and assist commands). Also, a supervisor needs to be in the Available/Ready state to accept these types of calls.
|| Release 7.5(x)
| Associated CDETS #