Cisco WAAS Troubleshooting Guide for Release 4.1.3 and Later -- Creating a PDF
This article provides step-by-step instructions for creating a PDF file from one or more articles in the WAAS Troubleshooting Wiki. Before you can create a PDF, you must have a Cisco.com account and you must be logged in to the Cisco DocWiki.
To return to the WAAS Troubleshooting Wiki Main Article, click here.
Creating a PDF of the WAAS Troubleshooting Wiki
To create a PDF of the WAAS Troubleshooting Wiki, use the following steps:
- If you are not already logged in, log in to the Cisco DocWiki using your Cisco.com username and password. Click log in at the top of this article to access the Log in page.
- Return to this article.
- Highlight (do not click) and copy (press Ctrl-C or right-click and select Copy) one or more article names in the List of WAAS Troubleshooting Wiki Articles section below.
- Go to the PDF Print page.
- Paste (press Ctrl-V or right-click and select Paste) the article names into the text box.
- Click Make PDF. The Opening .pdf dialog box appears.
- Select Open with or Save File, and then click OK to create the PDF. If you select the Open with option, the PDF displays in Adobe Acrobat and you can still save the file with Adobe Acrobat. If you select the Save File option, the file is automatically saved to your desktop with the generic filename "pdf." You can right-click the filename and select Rename to rename the PDF file. Be sure to include the .pdf file extension in the filename.
List of WAAS Troubleshooting Wiki Articles
From the following list of articles, highlight and copy (press Ctrl-C or right-click and select Copy) one or more articles that you want to include in a PDF file, then return to Step 4 in the Creating a PDF of the WAAS Troubleshooting Wiki section. Be sure that you do not click one of the article names because the article will open.