Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- Requirements for the Remote Call Control Integration
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
This module describes the configuration steps for integrating Cisco Unified Presence with Microsoft Office Communications Server or Microsoft Live Communications Server for Microsoft Office Communicator (MOC) call control.
Note: This module describes the procedure for integrating Cisco Unified Presence with Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS). Use this module as a guide for setting up this integration between Cisco Unified Presence and Microsoft Live Communications Server (LCS).
- Cisco Unified Presence Server (Release 6.X or Release 7.X)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Server Version 6.X, 7.x or 8.x
- Microsoft Office Communications (OCS) 2007 Server Standard or Enterprise
- Microsoft Live Communications (LCS) 2005 Server, Standard or Enterprise
- Microsoft Office Communicator (MOC)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- (Optional) Cisco CSS 11500 Content Services Switch
For this integration it is assumed that you have the following installed and configured:
- A Cisco Unified Presence server that is set up and configured as described in the Deployment Guide for Cisco Unified Presence.
- The Cisco Unified Presence server must be correctly deployed with a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) server as described in the Deployment Guide for Cisco Unified Presence.
- A Microsoft OCS or LCS server that is set up and configured as per the requirements defined in the Microsoft documentation.