Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x -- Prerequisites For This Integration
Revision as of 09:46, 8 April 2009 by Sicoughl
Main page: Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
- Installing Cisco Unified Presence 7.0(1) on a VMWare Player for Integration with the Cisco Unified Application Environment Release 2.5
For this integration, ensure that you have:
- a Microsoft Windows PC, with a minimum of 2GB of RAM and a processor that runs at 400MHz or faster.
- installed and configured Cisco Unified Communications Manager server Version 5.x, 6.x, or 7.x.
- configured Cisco Unified Presence as an Application Server on the publisher node of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- the available IP Address and subnet mask for the virtual Cisco Unified Communications Manager, and the related gateway IP address required for network access to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager server.