Cisco Unified Presence, Release 7.x
Welcome to the Cisco Unified Presence Wiki!
This content applies to Cisco Unified Presence Release 7.0, 7.0(2), 7.0(3), 7.0(4), 7.0(5), 7.0(6), 7.0(7) and 7.0(8)
Search the Cisco Unified Presence Release 7.x documentation:
|Contributing to the DocWiki|
We welcome all contributions to the Cisco Unified Presence documentation wiki! If you wish to contribute, read the guidelines below:
If you want to ask a question, post a comment, or discuss an issue regarding a specific article, sign in to the docwiki, naviagate to the article and select the Discussion tab at the top of the page. Post your comment to the Discussion page. To start a different thread under a new subheading on the Discussion page, click the + tab at the top of the page instead of the Edit tab.
|Cisco Unified Presence Knowledge Base|
|Do you have troubleshooting information, a known issue, a useful workaround, or simply got some content but not sure where to put it? Place it in this Knowledge Base bucket and share your information with other Cisco Unified Presence users!
TAC Engineers - Publish your Cisco Unified Presence articles here!!
|Printing DocWiki Articles|
|Want to print multiple DocWiki articles at once in a PDF document? Go here: Generating a PDF of Cisco Unified Presence Book Lists topic==</span>|
- For information about Cisco Unified Presence Release 7.x, including system requirements, see the Release Notes here: http://cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6837/prod_release_notes_list.html
- For a roadmap of all the documentation for Cisco Unified Presence Release 7.x, see the documentation roadmap here: http://cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6837/products_documentation_roadmaps_list.html
- For licensing information for Cisco Unified Presence Release 7.x, see the this file: http://cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6837/products_licensing_information_listing.html
- For compatibility information for Cisco Unified Presence Release 7.x, see here:
- For port information for Cisco Unified Presence Release 7.x, see here:
- For a list of Cisco Unified Presence Error Messages and Alarms, see here:
Documentation for Administrators