Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 8.0 -- Signing In to the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Administration Center
(Difference between revisions)
(→Signing In to the Administration Center for the First Time)
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 16:54, 2 July 2010
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 8.0
Up one level: Configuration
- Restrictions for Signing In to the Administration Center
- Signing In to the Administration Center for the First Time
Restrictions for Signing In to the Administration Center
- Only users of type System administrator or Attendant can sign in to the Administration Center.
- The preconfigured admin profile provides access only to the Administration Center on the Application Server. It does not provide system administrator access to the Web Administration on the Web Server.
- If you configured Directory Service on your system, only users who are authenticated locally by the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace database can access the Administration Center. Specifically, the isLocalUser setting in the user profile must be set to Yes. This prevents unauthorized access even if external directory passwords are compromised.
- About User Types in the Administration Center Page References for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace (A - C pages) module
- Configuring Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Directory Service module
Signing In to the Administration Center for the First Time
- Go to http://application-server/admin/.
- Enter admin for user ID.
- Enter the password for the System administrator that you created when you installed the Application Server.
- The password is case-sensitive.
- Select Sign In.
- Recovering the User Password for the Preconfigured Admin Profile
- Admin Profile in the Configuring User Profiles and User Groups for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace module
- Accessibility Features in the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Administration Center module