Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- Upgrading the Web Server Software to Release 6.1
Revision as of 17:46, 16 May 2011 by MeetingPlace Moderator
Upgrading the Web Server Software to Release 6.1
- Restrictions for Upgrading the Web Server Software
- Recommendations for Upgrading the Web Server Software
Restrictions for Upgrading the Web Server Software
- Upgrade the Audio Server before you upgrade the web server software.
- Do not interrupt the upgrade during the automatic system shutdown or reboot.
- If your system has multiple web servers, you must upgrade them all to the same version. You can upgrade them in any order.
Recommendations for Upgrading the Web Server Software
- We recommend that you only upgrade the Web Server software after hours.
- To avoid losing recordings, do not upgrade the Web Server software:
- if there are any meetings that are currently in session that have recordings,
- if any meetings with recordings have recently ended,
- because the system may not yet have posted the recordings to the attachment and recording page.
- We do not support upgrading the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Server software by using Terminal Services.
- Exit all open applications.
- Double-click the CiscoUnifiedMeetingPlaceWebServer.exe file to start the upgrade procedure.
- The system displays informational screens.
- Select Next.
- The system stops the web master service.
- Select Next.
- The system starts copying the files.
- The installation wizard continues to install the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Server software.
- On the Web Server InstallShield Wizard Complete window, select the option to restart the Web Server.
- Select Finish.
- The upgrade finishes with a single system reboot.