Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- About Troubleshooting the System
Revision as of 21:11, 28 March 2011 by MeetingPlace Moderator
If you have a problem with your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system, try the following troubleshooting tips first:
- Make sure all cards and transition modules are seated properly.
- Check all cables and connections.
- Verify the card configuration with the blade command.
- Verify the port configuration with the port command.
- Check the error log with the errorlog command.