Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- About Troubleshooting the System
(Difference between revisions)
(Created page with "Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 > [[Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server, Release 6.1|Cisco Unified MeetingPlac...")
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 21:11, 28 March 2011
If you have a problem with your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system, try the following troubleshooting tips first:
- Make sure all cards and transition modules are seated properly.
- Check all cables and connections.
- Verify the card configuration with the blade command.
- Verify the port configuration with the port command.
- Check the error log with the errorlog command.