Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- About System Usage Reports
(Created page with "Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 > [[Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server, Release 6.1|Cisco Unified MeetingPlace A...")
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 21:11, 28 March 2011
System usage reports provide administrative, scheduling, attachment, and outbound dialing information. Cisco Unified MeetingPlace provides the following system usage reports:
- Scheduling Statistics Report
- Scheduling Failures Report
- Port Usage Report
- Scheduled vs. Actual by User Report
- Scheduling Activity by User Report
- Meeting Attendance by User Report
- Meeting Information Report
- Meeting Attachment Information Report
- Continuous Meetings Report
- Question and Answer Usage Report
Scheduling Statistics Report
The Scheduling Statistics report, shows the number of meetings scheduled for a specified time period and the method used to schedule each meeting. This report also shows the number of successful and failed client connections.
Scheduling Failures Report
The Scheduling Failures report, gives information on how often users were unable to schedule a meeting for various reasons, such as a lack of available ports or meeting ID conflicts. This report also shows the date and time the scheduling attempt was made, when the meeting failure occurred, and requested statistics about the meeting. This information is useful in determining when to expand the system or free up recording disk space.
Scheduling failures are maintained in a database that is pre-allocated to hold 20,000 records. The database begins to overwrite the first records when the 20,000th record is reached.
Port Usage Report
The Port Usage report shows how each port is being used by the system-the number of incoming and outgoing calls. Run this report frequently to monitor problems with ports. Watch for large numbers of calls on one port, possibly an indication of unauthorized access or toll fraud. Also watch for no activity on a port, which might indicate that the port is bad.
Scheduled vs. Actual by User Report
The Scheduled vs. Actual by User report compares scheduled calls to completed calls for a specific day and time. It also shows the number of participants, allowing you to see if the organizers scheduled too few ports or too many.
The report shows the following information:
- Activity by date
- Activity by start time
- Scheduled number of active ports
- Actual number of active ports
Scheduling Activity by User Report
The Scheduling Activity by User report shows the number of meetings scheduled by a user for a specified time period.
This report includes the following information:
- Total number of calls in the specified time period
- Meeting IDs for meetings held at specified times
- Scheduled length of meeting
- Number of participants
- Date and time of meetings
Meeting Attendance by User Report
The Meeting Attendance by User report allows you to monitor the number of meetings attended by a specific user. This report lists information about a user for a specified time period. Included in this report are the number of meetings attended and the total number of calls in the specified time period.
Meeting Information Report
The Meeting Information report provides detailed information specific to a meeting, including:
- Meeting identification number
- Name of scheduler
- Scheduled date, time, length, participants
- Actual date, time, length, participants
- Peak number of callers
- Time in the meeting for each attendee
Meeting Attachment Information Report
The Meeting Attachment Information report, provides details, for a specific time interval, about the meeting and the meeting attachments.
This report includes:
- Scheduled date and time of meetings
- Number of attachments per meeting
- Attachment size
Continuous Meetings Report
The Continuous Meetings report displays information about meetings that remain after normal meeting information is purged from the system (continuous meetings or meetings that cannot be purged).
This report provides detailed information specific to continuous meetings and their recordings, including:
- Meeting name and identification number
- Name of scheduler
- Scheduled date, time
- Actual length
- Peak number of callers
- Number of profile, guest, MeetingTime accesses to recording
- Total number of voice, full web, roster-only web, and video participant minutes.
Question and Answer Usage Report
The Question and Answer Usage report provides details, for a specific time interval, about meetings in which one or more participants were granted the floor using the Q&A feature. This report is useful for analyzing dynamics of Q&A meetings held on your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace system.
Q&A Usage reports provide the following meeting information:
- Meeting ID
- Meeting name
- Meeting organizer
- Meeting contact
- Billing code
- Scheduled vs. actual start date, time, length, number of locations
- Peak number of participants in meeting
- Information about the use of the Q&A feature during the meeting, including:
- Number of requests for the floor
- Number of times the floor was given