Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- About Deleting Custom Voice Prompts
(Difference between revisions)
(Created page with "Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 > [[Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 6.1 -- Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Audio Server, Release 6.1|Cisco Unified MeetingPlace A...")
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 21:11, 28 March 2011
After you have recorded a custom voice prompt, you may need to delete it.
To Delete Custom Voice Prompts
- Open a telnet session into the target Cisco Unified MeetingPlace 8100 series and log in as a technician.
- Once you are in the telnet session, change to the superuser level. You need the password of the day (POD) to log in as a superuser. Contact Cisco TAC for the POD.
- Run bnrprompt -x <prompt number> to delete the custom voice prompt. The screen displays the following:
- csc$ bnrprompt -x 304
- Logging in to cp ....
- ... Done ....
- Delete standard custom prompt 304
- Deleted file standard prompt 304
- No abbreviated prompt exists 304
- Removed this custom prompt 304
- FINISHED: Delete Custom Recorded (CR) Prompts complete!
- Run bnrprompt -l to verify that the custom voice prompt was removed. The screen displays the following:
- csc$ bnrprompt -l
- Starting English (US)...
- ... Done with English (US) -> no custom prompts exist (1776/1777)
- FINISHED: List Custom Recorded (CR) Prompts complete!