Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Upgrading an SMA System
Revision as of 23:30, 17 December 2009 by Docwikibot
If your system is configured for Segmented Meeting Access (SMA), follow these steps to upgrade your system:
- (If SSL is enabled on the system) Back up the SSL configuration for the system. See Backing Up and Restoring the SSL Configuration.
- (If SSL is enabled on the system) Disable SSL on the system. See Disabling SSL.
- Disable SMA on the primary server. See Enabling and Disabling SMA.
- Upgrade the primary server. See Performing the Upgrade.
- NOTE: When you upgrade your system to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express Release 2.x, the upgraded system automatically becomes the primary server.
- Upgrade the secondary server. See Performing the Upgrade.
- Reenable SMA. See Enabling and Disabling SMA