Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- DocWiki Information
How to Search on the DocWiki
See How to Search.
Information about the DocWiki
The first time that we release documentation for a major release (such as Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x), we release it in HTML onto Cisco.com. We then convert the administration documentation (except for Release Notes) into DocWiki format. We do not convert end-user documentation to DocWiki format.
All updates to the documentation will then occur on the DocWiki only. The original HTML documents on Cisco.com are not updated unless there is another major release of the product. For minor and maintenance releases, we only update the documentation on the DocWiki and not the HTML files or the online help within the application.
Who Can Update the Documentation on the DocWiki?
One advantage of the DocWiki is that anyone with a Cisco.com user ID and password (so Cisco employees, contractors, and certain customers) can update the documentation on the DocWiki. This helps to promote collaboration.
How Do You Update the DocWiki?
Updating the DocWiki is easy!
Before You Begin
Make sure that you have a Cisco.com user ID and password.
- Click log in in the top right corner of this DocWiki.
- Enter your Cisco.com user ID and password.
- Navigate to the page that you want to update.
- On the top of the page, click the edit tab.
- NOTE: We do not recommend clicking  on the side of the page.
- You are now in editing mode.
- Make changes.
- At the bottom of the page, in the box called "Summary" enter a short description of your changes or why you are making the changes.
- Click Save page.
The system sends a notification of the change to the documentation team. The documentation team reviews all DocWiki changes to make sure that they follow Cisco guidelines.
For More Information
If you have any comments or questions about the DocWiki or Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x, contact Julie McMullen at email@example.com.