Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Displaying the Contents of a Certificate
Revision as of 22:51, 17 December 2009 by Docwikibot
- Log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and click Administration.
- Do one of the following:
- To display a certificate for the primary server, click Certificate Management > Display Certificate.
- To display a certificate for the secondary server, click System Configuration > SMA Configuration > SMA Certificate Management > SMA Display Certificate.
- The Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express system displays the names of your certificates. If you do not have any certificates, the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express system displays a message stating that you have no certificates to display.
- Select a certificate and click Display Certificate to open it. The system displays the contents of the certificate file.