Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Disabling SSL
Revision as of 22:51, 17 December 2009 by Docwikibot
- You cannot disable SSL for only one web interface, such as the End-User Interface, Administration Center, or web conferencing. Completing this task disables SSL completely for the system.
Note: You can also disable SSL from the CLI. See the SSLUtil.
- Log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and click Administration.
- Do one of the following:
- To disable SSL for the primary server, click Certificate Management > Disable SSL.
- To disable SSL for the secondary server, click System Configuration > SMA Configuration > SMA Certificate Management > SMA Disable SSL.
- If SSL is already disabled, the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express system displays a message stating that SSL is already disabled for the End-User Interface, Administration Center, and web conferencing.
- Click Disable SSL. The system displays a message stating that disabling SSL interrupts system operations and stops all meetings in progress. To disable SSL, you must restart the server.
- Restart the server by clicking Restart.