Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Configuring the System to Call You if There is a Major Alarm
Revision as of 22:29, 17 December 2009 by Docwikibot
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express can be configured to call you if a major alarm occurs. When you answer the phone call, you will be provided with the following information:
- Notification that an error has occurred that requires attention.
- A request to view the alarms.
- A request to acknowledge the alarm call.
- Pagers cannot be used to receive alarm calls.
- Log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and click Administration.
- Click System Configuration > Usage Configuration.
- Configure the following fields:
- Click Save.