Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Configuring the System after an Upgrade
Restoring the SSL Configuration
This section only applies to systems that had SSL enabled before the upgrade.
- Log in to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express and click Administration.
- Click Certificate Management > Restore SSL Configuration.
- Enter the name of the archived backup file.
- Click Restore SSL Configuration.
Upgrading Phone Profile Passwords to PINs
If you upgrade from Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express Release 1.1.1 or earlier to Release 2.0.x, you must ensure that all end users change their phone profile passwords to PINs. Ensure that each end user follows this procedure.
- Log in to Cisco Unified Communications Manager (formerly called Cisco Unified CallManager).
- Select Feature > Cisco IP Phone Services.
- Find your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express server and click on the underlined name.
- Under Parameters, highlight wfpassword and click Edit.
- Under Default Value, enter your PIN.
- Click Update and Close.
- Click Update Subscriptions.
Getting New Licenses
If you upgrade to Release 2.x from an earlier release of Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, you may need to install the relevant upgrade licenses. Many licenses from earlier releases of Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express do not work with Release 2.x, although many do.
For complete information on purchasing, installing, and using licenses, see About Licenses.
Customizing E-Mail Notification Templates
After you upgrade your system, the installation overwrites all of your custom e-mail notification templates and replaces them with the standard templates.
For complete information on customizing your e-mail notification templates, see About E-Mail Notifications, Templates, and Language Property Files