Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express, Release 2.x -- Changing the Format of an SSL Certificate
The SSL certificate that you upload must be in the PEM format. If your SSL certificate is in the DER format, convert it to the PEM format and upload it again. Use this CLI to convert a certificate from DER to PEM.
- Log in to the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express operating system as the mpxadmin user.
- At the password prompt, enter the mpxadmin password.
- The Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Express operating system desktop appears.
- Right-click on the desktop.
- From the menu, select New Terminal. This brings up a terminal session.
- Enter the following command:
openssl x509 -in <'file1.crt'> -inform DER -out <'file2.crt'> [-outform PEM]
where file1.crt is the name of the DER file and file2.crt is the name of the PEM file. The [-outform PEM] is optional and defaults to PEM.
6. On the desktop, click RedHat > Network Services.
7. Click Log out.