|Attention: DocWiki has reached EOL and will be decommissioned January 25, 2019.|
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 8.0
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace provides a rich-media conferencing solution that includes the following:
- Voice, web, and video-conferencing capabilities
- Centralized access
- Real-time collaboration
- Integrated-network security that uses the existing telephony or IP-based infrastructure of your organization
Documentation for Administrators
- Planning Your Deployment -- Contains information to help you plan the installation of your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 8.0 system.
- Compatibility Matrix -- Lists the components and their release numbers that are compatible with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server Release 8.0.
- System Requirements -- Lists the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 8.0, including network requirements, hardware requirements, software requirements, end-user requirements for Web Conferencing, integration requirements, and migration requirements.
- Installation, Upgrade and Migration-- Includes information about installing, upgrading, and migrating.
- Configuration-- Describes how to configure your system, including quick start configurations, basic system configuration, user and endpoint configuration, call configuration, Web Server configuration, security configuration, advanced configuration, advanced configuration for the Hardware Media Server, and user interface customization.
- Maintenance-- Describes how to maintain your system.
- Troubleshooting-- Provides troubleshooting information for your system.
- Integrations-- Provides information about integrations with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 8.0.
- MeetingPlace Conference Manager-- Describes how to install and use MeetingPlace Conference Manager.
- Reference Information-- Provides reference information for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 8.0.
- Alarm and Exception Code References
- This content applies to the following releases of Cisco Unified MeetingPlace: Release 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, 8.5
Documentation for End Users
Translated End User Guides: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/tsd_products_support_translated_end_user_guides_list.html