Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 8.0
Cisco Unified MeetingPlace provides a rich-media conferencing solution that includes the following:
- Voice, web, and video-conferencing capabilities
- Centralized access
- Real-time collaboration
- Integrated-network security that uses the existing telephony or IP-based infrastructure of your organization
Documentation for Administrators
- Planning Your Deployment -- Contains information to help you plan the installation of your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 8.0 system.
- Compatibility Matrix -- Lists the components and their release numbers that are compatible with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server Release 8.0.
- System Requirements -- Lists the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 8.0, including network requirements, hardware requirements, software requirements, end-user requirements for Web Conferencing, integration requirements, and migration requirements.
- Installation (Coming Soon)
- Configuration (Coming Soon)
- Maintenance (Coming Soon)
- Integration (Coming Soon)
- Troubleshooting (Coming Soon)
- Reference Information (Coming Soon)
Documentation for End Users
Translated End User Guides: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/tsd_products_support_translated_end_user_guides_list.html