Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.1 -- How to Reinstall the Application Server
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 15:22, 4 April 2011
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.1
Up one page: Installation
You cannot reinstall the Application Server unless you first uninstall the previous version. The installation program checks for other versions during the installation and stops if it detects other versions already installed.
- Back up your data. See the "Backing Up, Archiving, and Restoring Data on the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server" module in the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.1 Configuration Guide at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html for information about how to back up your data.
- Uninstall the existing version of the Application Server.
- Caution! Uninstalling the existing version of the Application Server will remove everything on the hard drive. Only do this after you have sufficiently backed up all your data.
- Clean up all files in the /tmp/, /db/, and /mpx-record/ partitions.
- Reboot your system.
- Install the Application Server.