Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.1
Revision as of 18:48, 8 December 2011 by Annekim
Documentation for Administrators
- Compatibility Matrix -- Lists the components and their release numbers that are compatible with the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server Release 7.1.
- Video Endpoint Compatibility -- Provides compatibility information between Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.1 and various video terminals when using Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 6.1(2) or higher.
- System Requirements -- Lists the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.1, including network requirements, hardware requirements, software requirements, end-user requirements for Web Conferencing, integration requirements, and migration requirements.
- Planning Your Deployment -- Contains information to help you plan the installation of your Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.1 system.
- Installation, Upgrade, and Migration -- Includes information about installing, upgrading, and migrating.
- Integration-- Includes information about integrating with the following: Cisco WebEx, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Communicator, IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Lotus Sametime Instant Messaging, IBM Lotus Sametime Web Conference, Cisco Unified IP Phone, Cisco Unified Personal Communicator, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, and Jabber.
- For installation troubleshooting, see How to Troubleshoot the Installation.
- For configuration troubleshooting, see the Configuration and Maintenance Guide for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.1 (HTML version) or the Configuration Guide for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.1 (PDF version) at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html
- Configuration -- Describes how to configure your system, including quick start configurations, basic configuration, Web Server configuration, call configuration, Media Server configuration, security configuration, advanced configuration, MeetingPlace Conference Manager configuration, and maintenance and monitoring tasks. See the Configuration and Maintenance Guide for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.1 (HTML version) or the Configuration Guide for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.1 (PDF version) at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html
- Alarm and Exception Code References
- This content applies to the following releases of Cisco Unified MeetingPlace: Release 7.0, 7.1, 8.0, 8.5
Documentation for End Users
Translated End User Guides: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/ps5664/ps5669/tsd_products_support_translated_end_user_guides_list.html