Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Testing the Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for IBM Lotus Sametime Web Conference Integration
Revision as of 00:51, 18 December 2009 by Docwikibot
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Integrating with IBM Lotus Sametime Web Conference
- Log in to the IBM Lotus Sametime server by using one of the user profiles that you created earlier.
- Click Schedule Meeting.
- Select the Make Sure to Use the Phone Number Provided by My Telephone Service option.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Verify that you can join a meeting.
- Test the outdial functionality and make sure it works.