Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- System Requirements
Revision as of 15:28, 17 August 2010 by Annekim
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
The following pages list the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0:
- Network Requirements -- Contains information about TCP/UDP ports (incoming and outgoing), Application Server to Media Server connectivity Application Server to Web Server connectivity, and failover requirements.
- Hardware Requirements -- Contains information about Application Server requirements, such as Application Server models (Cisco MCS 7835 and Cisco MCS 7845) and recommended Ethernet port settings; Media Server requirements; Web Server requirements, such as Web Server models (Cisco MCS 7835 and Cisco MCS 7845); operating system requirements; SQL Server requirements, and networking requirements.
- Software Requirements -- Contains information about the software needed for the Media Server Administration; Cisco Unified Communications Manager requirements; Cisco Security Agent (CSA); McAfee VirusScan requirements; Directory Service requirements; license requirements; Reservationless Single Number Access (RSNA) requirements; Cisco WebEx requirements, including restrictions, hardware, and software; load-balancing requirements; Application Server requirements, including internal, external, and mixed Web Server cluster requirements; and Segmented Meeting Access (SMA) requirements, including hardware, software, and DNS configuration requirements.
- End-User Requirements for Web Conferencing -- Contains information for the following platforms: Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Sun Solaris, and Red Hat Linux. Includes supported operating systems and browsers, requirements for participating in a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web meeting, and requirements for sharing desktop content and applications.
- Integration Requirements -- Contains information about the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for IBM Lotus Notes; Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Click-to-Conference with IBM Lotus Sametime Instant Messaging; IBM Lotus Sametime Instant Messaging for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace; Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for IBM Lotus Sametime Web; Jabber with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace; Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Office Communicator (MOC); Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook; and Cisco Unified IP Phones for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace PhoneView.
- Migration Requirements -- Contains the basic migration requirements. For detailed migration information to Release 7.0.3, see How to Migrate to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0.3. For information to migration to Release 7.0.1 or 7.0.2, see Migrating to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0 from Release 6.0.