Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- System Requirements
Revision as of 17:51, 19 March 2009 by MeetingPlace Express Moderator
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
The following pages list the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0:
- Network Requirements -- Contains information about TCP/UDP ports (incoming and outgoing), Application Server to Media Server connectivity Application Server to Web Server connectivity, and failover requirements.
- Hardware Requirements -- Contains information about Application Server requirements, such as Application Server models (Cisco MCS 7835 and Cisco MCS 7845) and recommended Ethernet port settings; Media Server requirements; Web Server requirements, such as Web Server models (Cisco MCS 7835 and Cisco MCS 7845); operating system requirements; SQL Server requirements, and networking requirements.
- Software Requirements -- Contains information about the software needed for the Media Server Administration; Cisco Unified Communications Manager requirements; Cisco Security Agent (CSA); McAfee VirusScan requirements; Directory Service requirements; license requirements; Reservationless Single Number Access (RSNA) requirements; Cisco WebEx requirements, including restrictions, hardware, and software; load-balancing requirements; Application Server requirements, including internal, external, and mixed Web Server cluster requirements; and Segmented Meeting Access (SMA) requirements, including hardware, software, and DNS configuration requirements.
- End-User Requirements for Web Conferencing -- Contains information for the following platforms: Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Sun Solaris, and Red Hat Linux. Includes supported operating systems and browsers, requirements for participating in a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web meeting, and requirements for sharing desktop content and applications.
- Integration Requirements -- Contains information about the requirements for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for IBM Lotus Notes; Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Click-to-Conference with IBM Lotus Sametime Instant Messaging; IBM Lotus Sametime Instant Messaging for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace; Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for IBM Lotus Sametime Web; Jabber with Cisco Unified MeetingPlace; Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Office Communicator (MOC); Cisco Unified MeetingPlace for Microsoft Outlook; and Cisco Unified IP Phones for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace PhoneView.
- Migration Requirements -- Contains the basic migration requirements. For detailed migration information, see Migrating to Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Release 7.0 from Release 6.0.