Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0 -- Restrictions for the CLI
Revision as of 22:53, 10 March 2009 by MeetingPlace Express Moderator
Main page: Cisco Unified MeetingPlace, Release 7.0
Up one level: Reference Information
- The CLI and its commands are available only in English.
- The CLI accepts only the standard 128 ASCII characters.
- Many commands you enter may prompt you for information. If the Backspace key does not delete characters in this interactive mode, then use one of the following options:
- Press the Delete key to delete the previous character.
- Press Ctrl-W to delete the previous word.
- Press Ctrl-U to delete the entire line.